Every moment is crammed with infinite riches which are given us according to the extent of our faith and love.
- Fr. Jean-Pierre de Caussade (1675- 1751)

Monday, April 26, 2010

Local History


Last week we went to Ft. Washington on the Potomac River. It's very close to where we live yet in six years we had never been there. I kind of feel like I am failing in my attempt to "do more" with my family. We really haven't done anything very interesting lately. But there was this. I wasn't sure if the kids would even appreciate it. And the weather was kind of miserable. But if those European Kindergartners can be outside all winter, then we can brave a little rain in the Spring. So we did. And the kids had a blast.




I'm glad I forced myself to go.

1 comment:

  1. You haven't done anything? How about swimming and boating at Gramma's? How about all the extra curriculars and school? How about that bike ride? You guys are lucky to be able to call all that nothing:). Thanks for posting again. Hope your next nothing envolves me.

    ReplyDelete