Every moment is crammed with infinite riches which are given us according to the extent of our faith and love.
- Fr. Jean-Pierre de Caussade (1675- 1751)

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Possibly resurrecting this blog

It's been years since I even looked at this blog. I tried blogging for a while and decided it wasn't really for me. That said, I'm thinking about resurrecting this thing for a short time. This summer my family and I are taking a 6-8 week road trip across the US, from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean and back. We will be making all kinds of stops along the way. I'm considering using this blog to document the trip. I may even turn it over to one of the kids. Or this might be the only post I make this year. :)

2 comments:

  1. Excellent post about "Possibly resurrecting this blog"

    Gold Tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss your posts now that I stumbled across one and proceeded to read everything you’ve written. Won’t you pick it up again?

    ReplyDelete