Every moment is crammed with infinite riches which are given us according to the extent of our faith and love.
- Fr. Jean-Pierre de Caussade (1675- 1751)

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Jam...finally.

I put up some jam today. Not a huge deal. But I've been feeling kind of overwhelmed with all the day-to-day tasks of taking care of a house and four kids and keeping up with the homeschooling. I've been feeling like I don't have enough time to do any of the extras. I'm slowly trying to get back on top of things and making jam is a small step in the right direction.

One batch mashed up.

One batch done!

I got two batches done today. Two more tomorrow (hopefully). Then, if we are lucky, we will get another trip to the strawberry fields. And several more batches to come.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! You make hard work look like such sweet fun!

    ReplyDelete