Every moment is crammed with infinite riches which are given us according to the extent of our faith and love.
- Fr. Jean-Pierre de Caussade (1675- 1751)

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Brick Fair 2010


This past weekend we took our kids and one friend to the Brick Fair in DC. Even for someone like me, who is not really into Legos, it was pretty amazing. All the creations on display were original designs. And all of them were incredible.

Here are our kids looking at some of the creations done by young kids:
They were neat, but I know M can (and has) made some equally interesting creations at home.

They had a big room set aside full of Legos for people to build with while they were at the Brick Fair. I thought that was a great idea. Seeing all those amazing creations, I know my kids were itching to try building something themselves.

This one doesn't look as impressive in the photo as it was in real life. It was a series of motorized contraptions that moved plastic, marble-sized soccer balls along a course all the way around the room. It was a definite favorite.

This one was my favorite. A scene from Ghostbusters:
Almost makes me want to buy M some more Legos. Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment