Every moment is crammed with infinite riches which are given us according to the extent of our faith and love.
- Fr. Jean-Pierre de Caussade (1675- 1751)

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Two projects completed

J finished her doll!  It's so cute.  She decided to leave it with no face the way the Native Americans did.  I'm so proud of her for working so diligently on this project.

Here she is wearing the hat I just finished.  It was actually intended for a certain guy...  Unfortunately, I have no real concept of gauge and it turned out way too small.  So, J has a new hat.  She really likes it.  Yay!  I'm thinking that it was really meant for her all along.  (This means that I need to cast on again for a second try at a large hat.)

Meanwhile, I have already started working on a pretty pink hat with cat ears (yes, cat ears!) for her for Christmas.  I guess two mommy-made hats won't be too much for my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment