Every moment is crammed with infinite riches which are given us according to the extent of our faith and love.
- Fr. Jean-Pierre de Caussade (1675- 1751)

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Eight Weeks

Eight weeks to go.  It sounds like such a short time, yet it feels like forever.  Sigh.

I mentioned that I finished the summer tops for the girls not too long ago.  (Ravelry link here.)  Here are a couple of pictures, as promised:

And I finished the Baby Surprise Jacket (all except the buttons.)

That tiny foot you can just see in the background belongs to J.  She's sewing another doll for herself.  I can't seem to interest her in knitting right now.  But she loves to sew.

3 comments:

  1. Your Baby Surprise Jacket turned out so beautifully, and I love the summer tops. Where did you find the pattern for those? My daughter would love it if I made one for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, the pattern for the summer tops is a free one from Lion Brand Yarn. It's called the Tea Party Top, I think. I'll try to find the link for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of your toes:) The girls and their tops are beautiful. Lovely sweater for new baby too. Sewing/knitting is such a nice way of thinking about someone special.

    ReplyDelete