Every moment is crammed with infinite riches which are given us according to the extent of our faith and love.
- Fr. Jean-Pierre de Caussade (1675- 1751)

Friday, May 20, 2011

She can pump!



T can pump herself on the swings!  M taught her.  I feel happy for her and proud of her, and also a little guilty.  My older two kids didn't learn how to pump on the swings until they were seven, or eight even.  They didn't need to know how.  I was always there pushing them when they needed it.  C, my third child, learned a little younger.  She was maybe five years old.  I just assumed that she was just keeping up with her older siblings.  Maybe that is what it was.  Or maybe it's that I just didn't spend much time with her out on the swings.  Maybe she learned because she had to.  After all,  I was busy with T by then.  And now, my little just-turned-three-year-old T has been so neglected in the swing pushing, that she has had to learn to pump for herself already.  She seems happy enough, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment